The Kingdom of Morocco is a country located in North Africa on the Atlantic and Mediterranean coasts sharing international borders with Algeria, Mauritania, and Spain via the Strait of Gibraltar and the Spanish autonomous cities of Ceuta and Meilliain. Morocco is a country full of exotic locales and wondrous treasures for travelers who desire to see North Africa and explore a moderate Muslim country with a welcoming culture, a wide array of natural beauty, and a vast wealth of history.
- Kingdom of Morocco: Al Mamlaka al-Maghrebiya
- Capital of the country: Rabat
- Largest city: Casablanca
- Language: Arabic (official), Berber dialects, French often the language of business, government and diplomacy
- Government: Constitutional Monarchy
- Chief of State: King Mohammed VI
- Currency: Dirham (MAD;DH) 100 Dirhams about 11 Euros / $13 USA
- Notes: DH 10, 20, 50, 100 & 200.
- Coins: DH 1, 5 & 10/5, 10, 20 & 50 centimes
- Calling code: +212
Flying to Morocco Flight times are 7½ hours from the New York, 1 hour from Madrid, and 3 hours from Paris. Morocco has twelve international airports: Agadir, AI Hoceima, Casblanca, Dakhla, Fes, Laâyoune, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Oujda, Rabat, Tangier, and Tetouan. Royal Air Maroc, Delta and other leading international and charter airlines provide fast and regular services from major cities in Europe, North America and the Middle East.